Prospective students apply online; the application process is managed by the Student Enrolment Centre, Ground Floor, Senate House. General information on the Postgraduate Application information can be accessed here.
1. Apply online here
2. Upload Certified copies of your Academic degree, transcript ,certificate; Curriculum Vitae; Reference letters and Letter of motivation via The Student Self-service Portal
3. A non-refundable Application fee of R200 can be paid once your application has been submitted. You will receive an email notification with payment instructions.
4. If you would like to be considered for Wits Postgraduate Merit Scholarships, apply through the Student Self-service portal
- AXA00- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts (Applied Drama & Theatre)
- AH000- Bachelor of Arts with Honours ( Applied Drama or Drama Therapy)
- AC000- Master of Arts by Coursework & Research Report (Applied Drama or Drama Therapy)
- AR00- Master of Arts in Dramatic Art by Creative Research and Dissertation
- AD002- PhD by Creative Research and, or Dissertation